Roots HR CIC announces free HR toolkits
1st July 2021
If you’ve been planning to build up up your in-house resources on HR and recruitment, now is a very good time to do so. Social sector HR specialist Roots HR CIC has just announced that as part of delivering on its social mission it will be releasing a free HR toolkit every month for the next year. The first is a Recruitment Toolkit worth £399.
Packed with useful guidance, templates, tools and a training webinar, the toolkit is aimed particularly at smaller social sector organisations that need to know more about:
- Meeting minimum legislative requirements in recruiting employees.
- Applying good practice while maintaining a level of flexibility in approaches to recruitment.
- Responding to internal and external change — effectively, strategically and operationally.
- Attracting and appointing the best possible candidates.
- Treating applicants fairly in line with equality of opportunity and with transparency and accountability.
- Maintaining the minimum possible cost and administrative burden balanced against the direct and indirect financial costs of getting the recruitment process wrong.
Also included is a voucher offering one hour’s free help in implementing the toolkit.
→ UPDATE 02/09/21: Roots HR has just announced that its FREE second toolkit is now available. This one is on SELECTION. You can request it HERE and sign-up to receive notification of each subsequent toolkit.