iSE and the Social Enterprise Academy: Rethinking income streams
17th January 2022
iSE is partnering with the Social Enterprise Academy to deliver an exciting new fully-funded programme for leaders of social impact organisations.
Join them for an impactful and responsive online learning programme. Through a blend of live facilitated sessions and self-directed learning, you will explore what’s needed to rethink your income streams.
What will you get out of the programme?
- Review your current enterprise model in the light of new trading realities.
- Evaluate your assets and their fit with the needs of customers and beneficiaries.
- Explore the concept of an Enterprising Mindset.
- Identify different sources of finance for growth.
- Examine different Growth Tools and how they might be applied to your evolving business model.
- Explore partnership working as a route to increasing social impact and income generation.
Spaces are limited.