27 workshops and events, to be precise. They include:
- Know Your Market
- Spotlight! Running a Creative Business
- North Birmingham Social Enterprise Network Meeting
- Financing Your Social Enterprise
- Consortium & Other Opportunities for Sustaining Health & Social Care Organisations
- Writing Your Growth Plan
- Branding and Marketing for Social Enterprises
- Understanding Basic Finance
- Starting Your Social Enterprise
- Spotlight! Running a Healthcare Business
And much more.
Places are taken up very quickly so book a place as soon as you can! If you have any queries please email Marija at iSE.
Go to Eventbrite to see all events and book. Please note — events with yellow ‘Book Your Place’ buttons are for Birmingham- and Solihull-based women who want to start or grow a social enterprise or enterprise.
→ See all posts about the Women & Enterprise programme and the Women’s Enterprise Hub.