There are five worthy Midlands winners this year:
- Daniel Bridgewater — The Fourth Wall Theatre Network, a theatre organisation which sets up theatre companies in partnership with schools.
- Mark Hayward — Cundey Systems, manufacturer of Debarkers/Peelers, Pointers, Timber Processing Systems and Cundey Spares.
- Tom Warrender — Classroom Medics, creators of workshops to raise the aspirations of school pupils and the general public.
- Andrew McAllister — Water4Ethiopia Enterprises Ltd , an organaisation raising money for water for Ethiopia.
- Aashish Parmar — Fund ‘R Venture, a crowd sourcing venture.
All of these new social enterprises are the business ideas of young entrepreneurs aged 18-35 who demonstrate entrepreneurial flair and innovation in developing a responsible business venture.
Lets make sure there are more Midlands winners next year!
Read the full press release here.