As part of its work leading the West Midlands Third Sector Innovation Network iSE is holding a taster half day ‘hackathon’ for anyone interested in innovative solutions for mental health prevention.
We invite third sector organisations, service users, entrepreneurs, developers, designers, healthcare professionals and the public to work together on solving these health and social care problems by building new, innovative digital or service-delivery solutions.
Hackathons are very fluid sessions where everyone has a voice and can offer inspirational, creative and innovative solutions to the ‘challenge of the day’. For this first social hackathon we are looking at mental health across a range of topics such as:
- Mental support application for unemployed workers.
- Supporting the mental health of long-term care workers.
- Fostering well-being, stress reduction and sense of belonging during transition to full-time work.
- Taking control of digital stress.
- E-health interventions for indigenous mental health in the workplace.
- Addressing the burden of addictions on the workforce with e-tool solutions.
- Building accessible mental health literacy training and supports for under-resourced health-care workplace.
- Developing a mental health support programme for prevention of major depression in workplaces.
Details: Thursday 29th June 2017, 12:30-17:30 at Birmingham Innovation Hub, iCentrum, Faraday Wharf, Holt Street B7 4BB.
→ Read flyer.
→ Suggest other mental health or hackathon topics you’d like to see iSE address — send mail.