Founder Sean Alimajstorovic has just announced that HUB109 CIC is launching something called Future High Street. Its aim is to crowdsource ideas and innovation and enable partnerships and collaboration that can help re-imagine not just Erdington’s local high street, but declining high streets elsewhere in the city too, where a slow downward spiral of closures and voids has been massively accelerated by Covid.
Future High Streets plans to examine four key ideas:
- What do you want the High Street to be?
- How can we improve our High Streets?
- How can we bring and implement innovative solutions and concepts to our High Streets?
- How can we prepare the High Streets for coming decades?
HUB109 is asking you to contribute in one or all of the following ways:
- Do you have an innovative business idea, concept, product or service that you want to develop through our Future High Street Incubator? Click here to apply.
- Join the Future High Street focus group/s and offer advice/expertise/guidance.
- Share your views and opinions about how what our Future High Streets should look like.