Would you like to develop a strong marketing and sales strategy for your social enterprise or small business?
This fun, interactive session will teach you the main marketing and sales principles that will enable you to develop a strategy that will reach your target markets and sales. The session will cover the serious business of ensuring sales and marketing activities deliver the best results for your business, including customer engagement approaches and the use of social media.
Delivered by Mark Ellerby, Cloudberry Innovation and Development, with Laurence Green, Social Enterprise West Midlands.
Who should come?
The session will be suitable for:
- Recently established businesses (2-3 years) wanting to review their marketing or sales role
- Business considering revamping, developing or launching a new product
- Someone who is starting up a new social enterprise
- Business wanting to incorporate social media as part of their strategy
By the end of the session, you will have:
- Gained a clear understanding of sales and marketing and how to apply them to your business
- Identified strategies for marketing and selling products and services
- Know-how on the ‘The Customer Point of View’
- Understood the power of social media as a marketing and sales tool and how to use it strategically
- Be armed with some ‘quick fix’ and ‘low cost’ sales and marketing solutions
Facilitator Mark Ellerby, has over 15 years’ experience of sales and marketing providing “customer facing” services, such as the commercial conference centre, Concept. Mark is Director of Cloudberry Innovation and Development, which runs networking projects including Social Enterprise Mentor and business development projects including Think Venue.
- Date: 18 March, 2011
- Time: 8.45am -12.30pm
- Location: Concept Conference Centre, RNIB Offices, John Bright Street, Birmingham B1 1BN
- Organiser: SEWM
- Cost: £69. This includes materials to take away, all refreshments and a light lunch
For more information or to book please contact Rupinder Kaur Drew, 024 7663 3911 ext.113 or email email@example.com