The latest successful BIG Lottery-funded project for Birmingham & Solihull is about to launch.
Talent Match Birmingham & Solihull, a pre-employment programme for 18-24 year olds, is officially launching with a week-long “roadshow” starting on 13 October 2014.
The MOVE truck will be pitching up at a variety of local hubs to meet local young adults who want to get into work.
If your organisation supports 18-24 year olds who have been out of work for 12 months or longer send them along to meet the Talent Match team at one of the stopping points during the week.
Likewise if you are a support worker or involved in an employment support programme for young adults, talk to the team to find out you can work collaboratively with the project.
Download the promotional pack with suggested tweets, press articles and links to website information.
The Lord Mayor is scheduled to visit the MOVE truck when it visits Centenary Square at 1.45pm on Tuesday 14 October.
Send mail for more information, or call 0121 643 4343 (8) or tweet @talentmatch_
The roadshow schedule is:
- Monday 13 October, 11am – 2pm: Price’s Square, Northfield
- Tuesday 14 October, 10.30am – 4pm: Centenary Square, Birmingham
- Wednesday 15 October, 10am – 4pm: Mell Square, Solihull
- Thursday 16 October, 10am – 12pm: One Stop Shopping Centre, Perry Barr
- Thursday 16 October, 1pm – 3pm: The Lighthouse, Lozells and East Handsworth
- Thursday 16 October, 4pm – 6pm: Conker Island, Kingstanding
- Friday 17 October, 10am – 12pm: Shard End Library
- Friday 17 October, 1pm – 3pm: Cascades Shopping Centre, Stechford
- Friday 17 October, 4pm – 6pm: Small Heath Asda
- Saturday 18 October, 11am – 2pm: Cathedral Square, Birmingham
Saturday 18 October, 3pm – 6pm: Star City, Aston