Transformation and Social Value is an informative event that aims to give attendees the opportunity to hear about how PSIAMS Systems is changing the way the voluntary sector delivers services, measures outcomes, works in partnership and aids sustainability of organisations.
Hear from the sector specialists, charities leaders and social enterprises in the West Midlands talking about how they have embraced new technology and data to empower their organisations to work differently and face the challenges ahead.
The key audience for this event includes voluntary sector leaders, service commissioners from local authorities and CCGs, business support agencies including funders, social entrepreneurs, and university and college research departments.
Keynotes and workshops cover:
- Hear about the transformation of service delivery in Dudley
- Establishing data and an evidence base for future funding applications
- Going Mobile – freeing your staff from paper and office work
- Consortia Building – the benefits of using a collaborative
- Increased Income Generation – manage every aspect of marketing, sales and finance
- Organisational Development – make change a positive experience
WHEN: Thursday, 3 November 2016 from 09:30am to 2:00pm
WHERE: Changes UK, Recovery Academy, 8-9 Allcock Street, Digbeth, Birmingham, B9 4DY (map)
The event is free, but places are limited – to book a place click here.
For further information about the event or PSIAMS, please visit www.PSIAMS.com