You are warmly invited to celebrate International Women’s Day at the Women’s Enterprise Hub.
Drop in any time on Wednesday 8th March between 10:00-14:00 to browse the stalls of local creative goods and mingle with inspiring and ambitious like-minded people.
Stalls and exhibitors include:
- Herbs and allotment kits
- Mini pamper treatments including massages and manicures
- Henna artist
- Bakhur, halal perfumes and girls’ abayas
- Popcorn & candy floss
- Children’s bicycles
- Scarves for special occasions
- Anthology book stall, awarded best seller on Amazon. ‘Beyond The Scars’ real encounters about women overcoming diversity
- Bespoke jewellery & hair accessories
And many more.
You will also get the opportunity to meet all our fantastic tenants and the services they provide.
Refreshments and cake will be provided throughout the day.
→ The event is FREE, but you are asked to please reserve tickets via Eventbrite.