This course will walk you through your ideas, test the viability of them and assess the most appropriate structure for your future business – all in just one day! A fast track approach to helping you turn your social or business ideas into reality.
This intensive 1 day course is ideal for:
- Individuals wanting to set up a social business
- Charities, communities and groups looking to take a step towards trading activities
- Private sector or SME’s wanting to convert to or adopt a social model of business
- Current social enterprises looking to develop new trading activities
- Those wishing to develop consortia models for commissioning, procurement and tenders
So whatever your idea – cafe, community maintenance programme, care work, professional services or bigger projects – you can start creating your business today!
This course represents great value for money at just £77, but book before end of April 2012 and get the early bird discount of 20% and pay just £62 – limited availability! The course takes place on the 15th May 2012 in the heart of the Black Country at the fully DDA compliant Savoy Centre, Netherton, Dudley and runs from 9.30am to 4.00pm with lunch and refreshments included in price.
Trainers: Andy Beaton (Andy Beaton Consultancy) and Mark Ellerby (Cloudberry Innovation and Development)
For further information or to book visit: www.Cloudberry.org.uk