“Aston academics present the latest business solutions for strategy, management, accelerating business growth and professional development.”
Aston Business School is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year and as part of the celebrations is hosting a series of free business talks called Fresh Perspectives, in which the school’s academics offer advice, insights and the latest cutting edge research to help you address the increasingly complex business challenges of the modern economy.
They are breakfast sessions starting at 07.30am and cover:
- Thursday 20th October: Managing a Diverse Team.
- Thursday 17th November: Scenario Planning.
- Wednesday 30th November: Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset in times of Uncertainty & Change.
- Wednesday 7th December: Social media-is it really working for you?
- Wednesday 14th December: How Sustainable is your Brand?
- Thursday 16th February: The Changing Face of Customer Loyalty and Importance of Customer Emotions.
Book now to start future proofing your business.