How will the budget affect your business?
Book now for finditinbirmingham’s April breakfast networking event – and be in the know with the UK’s leading taxation expert…
Date: Thursday 07/04/2011
Time: 7:00am – 9am (registration from 6:45am)
Venue: The Patrick Centre, Birmingham Hippodrome, Hurst Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B5 4TB
Cost: Free to all
Following on from yesterday’s eagerly awaited budget finditinbirmingham have asked one of the UK’s leading taxation experts, Peter Rayney of Price Pearson Accountants, to give us an overview of the main points that will affect your business. Whether you are a social enterprise, a small or large company, or working in the professional services this really is going to be the event that keeps you in the know when it comes to critical budget issues.
Price Pearson is one of the largest independent firms of chartered accountants in the West Midlands, and has an enviable reputation in areas such as corporate finance and forensic accounts.
- Specialises in corporate tax and corporate finance tax.
- Chairs the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales – Tax Faculty’s SME Business Tax Committee.
- Was previously national Tax Technical Partner at BDO LLP.
- Is an experienced tax lecturer and writer, regularly featuring in industry publications with over 100 published articles in Accountancy magazine.
- The author of The Practical Corporate Tax Manual and the recently voted nation’s favourite tax book, Tax Planning for Family and Owner Managed Companies.
- Was Winner of the prestigious Tax Writer of the Year Award in 2002 – and shortlisted in both 2008 and 2009.
- Was also awarded The Chartered Institute of Taxation’s Fellowship thesis prize in 1994.
There will be a complimentary breakfast and plenty of opportunities for networking with buyers and suppliers throughout all industry sectors. Places are limited to 250 delegates so don’t miss out and book your place now!
Programme for the morning:
6:45 – 7:10am Registration
7:10 – 7:15am Introduction by Stuart Horton
7:15 – 7:45am Speaker: Mr Peter Rayney of Price Pearson
7:45 – 9:00am Breakfast with networking opportunities