We can now help more social enterprises — and especially new-starts and younger enterprises — promote their work and social impact
We’re delighted to announce that BSSEC has just received an Awards for All grant to help us publicise and promote the work of even more social enterprises — and especially newer social enterprises that may be struggling to get their message out there.
The face of social enterprise is changing rapidly in Birmingham and Solihull. Over recent years we have seen a more grassroots approach to the formation of new social enterprises — a new generation of budding social entrepreneurs is emerging and they are doing things differently.
But many of these new enterprises are small and have limited resources to promote themselves and the impact they achieve. We’ll work with you to develop an attention-grabbing blog post that will help you get your key messages across in the best possible way, and we’ll promote this to the huge audience for social enterprise news and information that we have built up over the past seventeen years. And if we can offer any other useful advice about your PR and the key things you could be promoting, we’ll do that too.
So if you are a new social enterprise with a good story to tell, or an established social enterprise with a new service or product to promote, we want to hear about it..
We’re especially interested in stories that will help people understand:
- Community benefit, social impact and social value — something we know some enterprises find difficult to explain. Again, this is something we can help with.
- Social enterprises that are entering new markets, winning new contracts or finding new ways to reach customers.
- Social enterprises that are exploring new partnerships or collaborations.
- Social enterprises working as part of bigger supply-chains, especially with the private sector.
- New models or types of social enterprise.
- Involvement in new and emerging sectors, such as retailing.
We may even want to feature you in a social enterprise case study to illustrate new ‘breeds’ of social entrepreneur and new types of social enterprise.
→ To be featured in posts and news items promoting a new generation of social entrepreneurs and social enterprises send mail or ring Alun Severn on 0121 233 0278.
→ View as PDF.