Transformation and Social Value taking place in Birmingham on 5th April 2017 is an opportunity to hear from the charities leaders and social enterprises in the West Midlands who have embraced new technology and data to empower their organisations to work differently and demonstrate the difference they make to their communities.
Keynotes and workshops
- Hear about the transformation of service delivery in Dudley.
- Establishing an evidence base for future funding applications.
- Going Mobile – freeing your staff from paper and office work.
- Consortia Building – the benefits of using a collaborative system.
- Increased Income Generation – manage every aspect of marketing, sales and finance.
- Organisational Development – make change a positive experience.
Who should attend?
- Voluntary sector leaders.
- Social enterprises.
- Service commissioners (Local Authorities and CCGs).
- Business support agencies.
- University and college research departments.
Part of City Drive Week: 3-7 April 2017